Okay, so we already know that tea is a delicious drink that can aid digestion and promote better health and relaxation. We obviously think it’s always teatime, but with so many great tea options to choose from, it can be hard to make a decision.
But to make your decision process that much easier, we’ve broken down what the best teas for the morning, noon, and night.
Having a cup of tea first thing in the morning is seriously one of life’s greatest simple pleasures. Make sure to have a tea that’s bold and will awaken your senses.
- For Tea’s Sake Let’s Chai — Chai Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Let’s Do Breakfast — Black Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Let’s Go Green — Jasmine Tea
Lunch-Mid Day Cup
Drinking a cup of tea at lunch will help you feel fuller for much longer, which can actually help stave off your mid-day cravings. But if you don’t feel like tea during lunch, have a tea during midday, as it will help digest your lunch. A black tea is best for mid afternoon, as it will restore your concentration and keep you alert for the rest of the day.
- For Tea’s Sake Afternoon Escape — Black Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Blueberry Blast — Black Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Classically Yours — Black Tea
What could be more relaxing than unwinding with a warm cup of tea before the end of the day? The best teas before bed are obviously caffeine free and lightly scented, which can help aid relaxation.
- For Tea’s Sake Mint Condition — Peppermint Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Sleep Well — Rooibos Tea
- For Tea’s Sake Let’s Detox — Rooibos Tea